Integrated drug discovery is what we do best
Having experience in both pharma and biotech R&D, we are well aware of what it means to discover a hit and transform it into a drug. You can best benefit from this “insider” experience through our integrated drug discovery services built upon:
- Extensive experience in drug discovery, from target validation to early preclinical development
- Established track record of hit and lead identification, preclinical and clinical candidate delivery
- Full range of in-house drug discovery capabilities including chemistry, pharmacology, ADME, protein production and structural biology, computational chemistry, pharmacokinetics and toxicology
- Therapeutic area expertise, primarily in inflammation and infection
- Medicinal chemistry and custom synthesis to design and produce the desired compounds
- Strong emphasis on translational science
- Multidisciplinary team of high-performing bench scientists
Focusing on the patient and the disease
Always focused on the patient and the disease, we aim to use human primary cells and disease tissue samples while applying disease-relevant test models/systems in profiling potential drug candidates.Strong emphasis is placed on translational science and the early creation of translational strategies for smooth transition of candidate molecules into the clinic.
Importance of addressing key questions early
Prior to embarking on the creation of a screening cascade, we critically assess the true decision-making questions and define what will be the key differentiators of the drug candidate. The screening cascade that follows is designed to address these key points as early as possible. This accelerates the progression of your project, but also helps decrease later stage attrition and allows efforts to be concentrated where they are most needed. Additionally it focuses the minds of our medicinal chemists as they seek to deliver your candidate molecule in record time.
We are well versed in establishing cross-functional multidisciplinary project teams, encompassing the necessary expertise and optimal man power needed to deliver fully integrated drug discovery projects. The concentration of various disciplines in one location helps streamline the process and shorten turn-around times, enhances our flexibility and ability to quickly access the right expertise when needed.