Scaling up key molecules can revolutionise the way you do chemistry for the project. For example, with one key intermediate you can increase the chemist’s productivity multi-fold, consequently boosting the whole decision making process. And if speed is not the only thing you need, we can provide:
- Synthesis of an advanced intermediate that will accelerate your process
- Optimization of reaction conditions
- Process development
- Large scale synthesis of an advanced intermediate
- Large scale synthesis of standards and building blocks
- Larger compound quantities for in vivo studies
- And any other request from milligram to multigram scale
The scale-up team is a group of well-educated and highly experienced organic chemists, medicinal chemists and chemical engineers that can offer solutions to your requirements in a quick and efficient manner.
Our non-GMP scale-up laboratory is equipped with:
- Five double-jacketed glass reactors (2, 5, 10 and 20 L)
- Hydrogenation autoclave (4 L)
- 10 L and 20 L rotary evaporators
- Four highly precise and powerful thermostats.
- We are able to perform various reactions within a wide temperature range (from -70 °C to 150 °C) and under different pressures (small scale to 100 bar, large scale to 10 bar).
- The scale-up laboratory is well supported by the internal discovery analytical services, structural analysis, as well as the solid state characterization capabilities.
The improvement of your synthetic route is our challenge – to maintain the product’s high quality, while making the route:
- Cheaper – increase yields, shorten the reaction time, improve work-up
- Greener – decrease waste generation, reduce number of solvents
- Safer – compliant to the highest safety and environmental regulations
- Reproducible and robust
By choosing Fidelta’s scale-up team, you will ensure good protection of your intellectual property through our rigorous data integrity policy. After completing the task, each compound can be accompanied by either a detailed research report or Certificate of Analysis, both written in English.
- Scale-up and Process Improvements for Macrolone Compound (view)